Woohoo Cyber Monday! Looking for a gift for the special runner or athlete in your life (or for yourself)? Look no further! Here are my picks for this year.
- Grab a gift card for these wonderful workouts, or enroll your loved one for a few months in ClassPass! (But remember to pay close attention to where the studios are in relation to where your gift recipient lives; it is hard to use classes that are inconveniently located and then your recipient just feels guilty)
- Adidas Ultra Boost shoes (love these shoes!)
- Nike spandex running shorts
- These are great for running, lifting, classes, etc. because they are spandex, so no one is going to get a peek up your shorts. I also love that they are long enough to prevent chafing.
- Feetures! running socks (never have too many)
- Patagonia nano puff jacket
- I just bought this for my commute this winter. Not too bulky!
- Under Armour sweatpants
- I have a pair of these and they are so warm and perfect for getting to/from the gym, or for lounging around afterward.
- Lululemon Cool racerback
- My go-to top for summer running, yoga, pilates, and Orangetheory
- No Meat Athlete racerback tank
- A few things I haven’t personally tried but which look lovely
- Body Glide (great stocking stuffer!)
- Apple Watch (see my post here)
- Osprey Stratos 24 backpack (what I use to run to work)
- Hydration apparatus, because no matter how cold it is this winter, it will get hot again in a few months
- Heart rate monitor, because heart rate training is all the rage right now
- Waterproof iPod shuffle for swimming
- Manduka Pro yoga mat
- The perfect amount of thickness and FINALLY something that I don’t slide on
- Gaiam yoga towel, for those of us who sweat a lot in yoga
- I haven’t tried any of these yet except for VeganCuts, but I am getting my first Vinebox in January and can’t wait!
- All products are related to running, training, and recovery, such as gels, Nuun, cleansing wipes, chapsticks, laces, bars, gloves, etc.
- Similar to Stridebox although appears to have more snacks (nuts, crackers, etc.)
- Same company also makes CycleBox and TriBox
- I tried the snack box for a few months and thought it was fun
- Offering 50% off your first box
- Vegan options available–unlike other subscription boxes, you pick what goes in the box
- Vinebox (monthly wine tastings)
- Genius idea–get three servings of fancy shmancy wine per month to try, and order more of what you like! I, for one, cannot drink a whole bottle, especially when I am in training, but a glass of wine once in a while is such a nice treat! Can’t wait for my first one.
- Foam roller or The Stick
- Blender Bottle, for shaking up those recovery drinks
- Stinger Waffles (yum!)
- A gift basket containing Vega All in One Chocolate and PB2 for the ultimate chocolate peanut butter smoothies
- Nutribullet or Vitamix
- Food delivery service, such as Din, Blue Apron, or Sakara Life
- I haven’t tried any of these, but I have heard good things, and they seem like a nice treat for a busy runner. Please let me know if you’ve tried them and have a favorite!
- Massage gift card
- Herbal teas
I could go on and on, but I’ll stop here. What are you wishing for this holiday season???